To have the Groups ready in Fiori launchpad requires effort from sevral parties:
- Functional specialist – for requiremnts
- SAP Fiori for Fiori Launchpad – configuration
- SAP Basis specialist- for authorization roles setup
- again Functional – for unit testing
In result, the whole process takes a number of stages and time and might lead to a situation where some of the groups are not unit tested. It is very easy to end up with the case where the groups that were not earlier checked are reported as groups that have issues. For example:
- certain apps are missing
- apps are not starting properly
- Title or descriptions are diffrent then expected
Fiori Tracker helps to avoid this
Here is how:
1. For each Fiori app in
So for starters with Fiori Tracker you can see whether th app is already included in the scope of the project. If it has an entry in Fiori Tracker the app was earlier agreed to be included in the scope and configured.
If the missing app is not in scope it requires additional steps and will take more time to setup comparing to just enabling the app that is already in place. You can see when was it included in scope (give a chance to identifie latecommers and allows to controle scope creep), provisioned in each system and how it is configured.
2. “To be” documentation for Fiori launchpad groups
3. Information who is responsible for testing and whether the test was done